Lowering anxiety is key to fostering comfort for a child, teen, or adult to feel comfortable and succeed with S-CAT® goals/strategies. Read more in the description box below.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
How Diet & Nutrition Affects Selective Mutism
This one-hour webinar was recorded live on June 13, 2018 at 3:00 PM EST. Lowering anxiety is key to fostering comfort for a child, teen, or adult to feel comfortable and succeed with S-CAT® goals/strategies. Dr. E will teach you:
- Examples of foods and nutritional products can be harmful and cause increased anxiety
- Examples of foods and nutritional products that are beneficial to lowering anxiety
- How lifestyle choices can have positive and/or negative effects on an individual working to overcome Selective Mutism and Social Anxiety
- To identify and understand the impact of eating the following food groups: complex carbs, simple carbs (refined sugars!), meats and protein, milk and dairy, gluten, GMO foods, probiotics and antioxidants
- To identify three additional recommendations for reducing anxiety
- To identify helpful vitamins and herbs
- How to manage a picky eater